Seriously, it's a DS lite in my pocket!

Warning** Reading this post could make you more of a gamer.
My wife and I just recently bought ourselves each a Nintendo DS Lite (http://www.nintendo.com/channel/ds). This could be among the best purchases we've made all year, ranking close to the purchase of our first home. :P
When you pick up a DS Lite, you won't be able to put it down. And if you did put it down, you wouldn't know that you did... it's very light! The new DS is great for the screen brightness, placement of hardware, and flat out style! The games available for it are extensive and should make any gamer happy. If you're looking for great gaming on the go, then this device is for you!
I'd write more, but I want to get back to playing games on my new DS Lite!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home