Holiday Inventory
Well the holiday's have passed, which means it's time to take inventory on new gamer items received by Kablau! members.
The holiday was good to me in the gaming arena. New items included a new wireless Xbox 360 controller, two new Xbox 360 games and one new Gamecube game.
Call of Duty 2, for the 360, is so far the most impressive game I got over the holiday. The realism of war is extreme in this first person shooter. I also got Gun for the 360, but have not yet spent enough time on it to comment. I got Spider-Man for the Gamecube and it looks to be a lot of fun as well (if I can get myself off the 360). I downloaded two demos over the holiday (Condemned and Quake 4). Condemned is a sick and twisted game that I strangely enjoyed. I haven't put time into Quake 4 yet to comment.
I've noticed more availability in stores (if you go at the right time) of the Xbox 360 console. So treat yourself to the awesome next generation of gaming. Also, Dead or Alive 4 is now available in stores for the 360, and looks to be a thriller.
What holiday treats came your way?
The holiday was good to me in the gaming arena. New items included a new wireless Xbox 360 controller, two new Xbox 360 games and one new Gamecube game.
Call of Duty 2, for the 360, is so far the most impressive game I got over the holiday. The realism of war is extreme in this first person shooter. I also got Gun for the 360, but have not yet spent enough time on it to comment. I got Spider-Man for the Gamecube and it looks to be a lot of fun as well (if I can get myself off the 360). I downloaded two demos over the holiday (Condemned and Quake 4). Condemned is a sick and twisted game that I strangely enjoyed. I haven't put time into Quake 4 yet to comment.
I've noticed more availability in stores (if you go at the right time) of the Xbox 360 console. So treat yourself to the awesome next generation of gaming. Also, Dead or Alive 4 is now available in stores for the 360, and looks to be a thriller.
What holiday treats came your way?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home